- 1618 Finally, the 1618 lifestyle comes to downtown Greensboro. Full of flavor, but not gravity, 1618 Downtown provides a casual space for family, friends and business associates to gather over a meal or cocktails from midday to midnight. For everything from extemporaneous gatherings to special meals, 1618 Downtown is sure to become the go-to spot for the city’s cognoscenti. Great date night spot too!
- The W on Elm American fusion social dining bistro, patio and loft venue located in downtown Greensboro at 324 South Elm Street. Perfect for an outing with the family or a special occasion dinner, the W on elm has beautiful indoor decor and seating options for everyone.
- Natty Greene’s Established in 2004, Natty Greene’s Pub and Brewing Company is one of the most frequented restaurants in downtown Greensboro. Natty’s offers a variety of menu items such as platters, appetizers, beverages and specialty housecrafted brew on tap along with a sports bar atmosphere and patio dining available. Great restaurant for all ages. Children’s menu available.
- Crafted The Art of the Taco WE ARE NOT A MEXICAN RESTAURANT. WE ARE A TACO JOINT! The Art of the Taco has fed hungry patrons pursuing a unique spin on the average taco. Each recipe draws its magic from international influences and every plate receives the freshest local ingredients available. With a focus on community, you’ll find Crafted – The Art of the Taco to be diverse in culinary ingenuity!!
- Crafted The Art of Street Food LET’S GET GLOBAL. The newest addition to the Crafted family, Crafted – The Art of Street Food, brings the flair and charm of the world’s street vendors under one roof. While the fare tastes exotic, patrons can dine confidently knowing if the ingredients can be bought locally, they are. Let us take you and your palate on a journey at Crafted – The Art of Street Food.
Public School Districts
Guilford County Schools is known across North Carolina and the United States as an example of what’s working in public education. They are proud of their staff, students, families and community. From the first day of kindergarten through graduation day, They truly focus on their mission: “Guilford County students will graduate as responsible citizens prepared to succeed in higher education, or in the career of their choice.”
Elementary School http://www.gcsnc.com/pages/gcsnc/Schools/Elementary_Schools
Davidson County Schools, hopes you will plan to visit, their school system is in the heart of North Carolina’s Piedmont. Their 35 schools distinguish them as safe and orderly places where our diverse student body excels in academics, arts, athletics, and exhibits excellence in all arenas. The staff is trained to teach all learners, and they pride themselves on having the best community spirit anywhere!
Elementary School http://www.davidson.k12.nc.us
Middle School http://www.davidson.k12.nc.us
High School http://www.davidson.k12.nc.us
Burlington Alamance County Schools
Mission Statement: “Providing engaging work for our students will enable the Alamance–Burlington School System to educate all students to meet high academic standards and become responsible citizens in a rapidly changing world.”
Elementary School http://www.abss.k12.nc.us
Middle School http://www.abss.k12.nc.us
High School http://www.abss.k12.nc.us
There are 754 private schools in North Carolina, serving 119,898 students. The average acceptance rate is around 87%. 68% of schools are religiously affiliated (most commonly Christian and Baptist). There are 16 Blue Ribbon schools, 6 all-girls schools, 11 all-boys schools, 53 Montessori schools and 429 Preschools/Day Care schools. Below we have provided a list of all private schools in the North Carolina more specially the Pediment Triad!
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce The members can take advantage of our long-standing relationships with a host of different community organizations, many that exist to help local companies be successful. Members can also connect to the latest economic development news from Greensboro Economic Development Alliance, connect to our entrepreneurship initiative, learn about our legislative agenda through the Greensboro Partnership, and see how you can gain greater marketing exposure. The Chamber is a resource for our members and the community. We want to connect you to the resources you need to be successful and keep you abreast of the latest news that could impact your business.
- Chakras Salon & Spa Nestled on two floors at 229 South Elm Street in renewed downtown Greensboro, NC, Chakras’ internationally trained service providers offer treatments from cultures around the world. Services include Massage Therapy to reduce stress, stimulate circulation, relieve muscle pain and provide total relaxation; Skin Therapies designed to nourish and invigorate your skin; Body Scrubs, Facials, Manicures and Pedicures and enhancements that include, Hair Removal, Brow Shaping, Lash and Brow Tinting, and Mineral Make-up. Chakras also offers the latest advancements in Lasers including Triniti, Advanced FotofacialRF, Refirme ST, Matrix IR, Laser Hair Removal, VelaShape, Acne Treatments, Chemical Peels and Spider Vein Treatments. They also invite you to relax with a cup of tea in the Nest or rejuvenate in the Crystal Room with a hydro-massage. Share a treatment with a significant other in the Unity Room.Color, shape and texture are the elements that define the art of hair design. The stylists in Chakras’ hair salon create individual hair designs to complement your lifestyle!
- Project Social & Company This is a local Social Media and Marketing Company that helps businesses accomplish awesome things! If you are looking to rebrand, advertise, or need some help in starting your business this is the place to call!
- Action Greensboro is a leading voice in urban livability, civic engagement, K-12 educational advancement and initiatives to attract and retain young professionals in Greensboro. Established in 2001, the non-profit organization has championed a variety of initiatives aimed at enhancing the city’s quality of life.
- synerG under the umbrella of Action Greensboro is an active organization of young adults who lead initiatives with the mission to attract, engage and connect young professionals to Greensboro, North Carolina. Through our projects, synerG promotes social and professional networking, leadership opportunities and serves as a clearinghouse for information for young adults in the 21-39 year-old demographic. synerG values the creation of opportunities and atmospheres that promote connectedness, diversity/inclusiveness and accessibility.
Sweet Potatoes , an AWARD WINNING Restaurant in the Downtown Arts District of Winston Salem, serves unique, southern inspired uptown, down – home cooking.You will not be disappointed!!
Forsyth County Schools was established in 1873, and served 2,411 children between the ages of 6 and 18. Today FCS serves over 44,700 students and is the largest employer in the county with over 4,500 employees. Out of 180 school districts, FCS is the seventh largest school system in Georgia. For the 2016-17 school year, FCS will be home to 37 schools – 21 elementary, 10 middle, and six high schools which includes the Forsyth Virtual Academy (known prior as iAchieve Virtual Academy), FCS’ 6-12 online school. Two new schools, Denmark High School and the Alliance Academy for Innovation, will open in 2018. Whether you were born in Forsyth County, relocated to our community or looking to call Forsyth County your new home, we welcome the opportunity for you and your family to become part of FCS’ growing family.
Winston-Salem is known as the City of Arts and Innovation. They have a vibrant arts scene downtown, radiating throughout the city!
Texas Pete Festival is an annual event in downtown Winston Salem. It happens every September and you will enjoy tons of live music, food trucks, local artists, and much more!
Old Salem is a historic district of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It features a living history museum that interprets the restored Moravian community.
Tanglewood Parkis a recreation center and park in Clemmons, Forsyth County, North Carolina, USA. It is located on the Yadkin River between Clemmons and Bermuda Run.